- Try to plot concecutive balls so that the multiplier goes up.
- Even if you are going to miss a pot, never take risk of potting the cue ball. It will make you lose more time.
- Have a look at the timer frequently. Try to keep up the time.
- Try to get maximum time increase in the first racks itself, since you get more time for first racks. This will give you more time to pot the futher racks.
- You can aim the ball to the sides of it, so that it moves in an angle. You don’t always need to aim to the centre itself.
- Don’t increase the power unnecessarly. The ball may be plotted at lower power even if there is slight deviation in your aiming. Even if the ball is near to the hole, if you shoot at higher power you may lose to plot.
LEARN 8 BALL QUICK FIRE POOL GAME